WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

LUCKY BIRDIE

Hello again,

I have just coloured up my Stamp of the Month which is called ' Lucky Lil' Birdie by FROM THE HEART STAMPS.

I made several Patchwork backing papers the other day, so I have used one of those with lots of horseshoes on it to reflect the image. The papers are St Patrick's Day set from FAR FAR HILLS.

I coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers and cut him out with a stitched square Die from Marianne Designs.  I did his horseshoe with a gold pen but it doesn't show up well on photos.
I made some flowers and stamped out some Shamrocks for leaves. I only had little silver horseshoes, so I coloured this one with a gold permanent marker.



Thank you for coming to see me today :-) I shall be back with my Cat Challenge a bit later xxx





Challenges I am entering:

FTHS Free Stamp of The Month Challenge - March Lucky Birdy   31/3
Paper Girls Challenge #123 - Luck of The Irish


12 comments:

  1. this is super sweet card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, cute image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So! so cute fantastic card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Would be great to see you at
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE
    this month again Ike - we have
    OUT and ABOUT as our theme in March.
    Would be a pleasure to see you again with an Art Journal page this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful coloring - I love the altered silver (now golden) horseshoe - I never think to use my paint pens to do that. Thanks again for joining the Paper Girls, love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is precious! Such a cutie and such perfect papers and embellies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, can't wait to color him up. Your papers are so perfect and I love the piecework look. Thanks for joining us this month at From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go! Love the "gold" coloring on the horseshoe. Really well designed card. So glad you joined us for the From The Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month. So glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month for our progressive challenge where you earn free stamps!

    ReplyDelete