WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 17 February 2017

FIRST OF THE DAY

Happy Friday and here I am with my first offering of the day. This one is made using an image from a new designer (well, to me anyway). I saw details of the Shop and Challenge on someone else's Blog and went to have a peep. I ended up buying half a dozen or so digi images :-D
This is " Some Bunny Loves You " by SASAYAKI GLITTER.
I have coloured him with Derwent Academy Watercolour Pencils, and have used my new border die and a freebie backing paper from DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES.




Also used: scraps of red and white card
 my brand new  Marianne Creatables LR0407  Border Die 
Promarkers for edging
Red Paper Crepe ribbon

     

Thanks for looking xxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Sasayaki Glitter February Challenge :  Use Red    3/3   *** TOP 3 ***
Craftaholics R Us February Challenge - Love/Romance   28/2
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge #4 - Love is all around   9/3
Die Cut Divas February Challenge - Red or Pink  28/2

9 comments:

  1. Isn't that such a sweet bunny-too cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project hun. Thank you so much for playing in our challenge xx

    Hugs
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card :D I love the way you have doubled up that die cut border :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card!
    love those dies!
    and you color that bunny amazing!
    hugs , 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat a super cute card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazlnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this month of “Love is all around”. Love that cute lovely bunny and what a gorgeous border die. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! And what a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Purple Frog!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete