WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2016

BRING ME SUNSHINE

Hello Peeps and happy Wednesday,
I am back with another piece in my favourite colour.
This one is an ATC that I am going to put in a collection I'm making for a Pocket Letter to a new crafting Chum :-D  I haven't really landed on a Theme yet but this can be part of the Greek bit cuz that's where I live :-D


I used a piece of sunflower vellum for the back which I partially paper wove with some pale yellow paper, to imitate the squares on the stamped face. I stamped her onto 2 different colours of yellow card and then fussy cut and 3D'd the face with sticky pads.
The flower is from Samflora and I coloured the centre with Copic markers.
The image is part of the "Greco Roman Collage Elements Plate #50 ".

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges I am entering:




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card loving the sun flowers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in yellow - a colour I don't use often enough. Good luck with your pocket letter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you "integrated" the image and the background.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel for a second time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here again because of your love of yellow! I bet it'll be a gorgeous pocket letter when you've done. I love this ATC.... and it all does look very 'Greek'! Thank you again for joining us at Destempelwinkel Ike...it means a lot to me...thank you. love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, Ike! I'm so happy to be home and back in blogland! Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Your ATC is beautiful! I love the sunflower! So bright and cheery! I had to skip over your skull appreciation and dark cards. So sorry - I did get a brief look and I hope I don't have nightmares tonight - I'm not kidding - I can't watch scary movies either! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete