WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

A LITTLE BIT SNARKY

Good morning - it's lovely and sunny here today and the weather woman says it will get up to 30 degrees this week.... wowza !!! in APRIL ?????

Anyways, I am popping in with my piece for the latest Challenge over at SOSS and their theme is J for Joke.
I have actually coloured up one of my own digis for this card. She is called 'Little Miss Innocence - NOT !!', and I have put here with papers from a freebie set I got last week called 'You're My Muse' by LIANA SCRAP, but I changed the colours in PSE9.



INSIDE


That's all I've got for now as it's cleaning day today and then I have to get the Blogs ready for tomorrow :-)

Don't forget that the new Challenge over at SUYP Cats Challenges starts tomorrow. 
See you later :-D xxxxxxxxxx


Challenges I am entering:


Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #56 - J is for Joke

12 comments:

  1. Stunning card fabulous colouring and great sentiment, my mum used to say that Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her painted nails! Glad you got the chance to colour up one of your own and do it such justice! Love the grey papers, I'm probably going to steal that idea (sorry!) for the next card I make, they looks great! :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words to live by! And your image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab image and beautifully coloured. LOVING the snarkiness! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Made me lugh, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, pretty image. Funny sentiment, all is good in the snarky world. hanks for join us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamper for the J is for Joke challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wise words, but yet so funny. I might have to start using this saying at my house with my 16 year old daughter that loves to shock her father! Thanks for sharing your card in the J is for Joke challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 30 degrees??? I am super jealous! We are expecting more snow here tomorrow in Southern Ontario...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LOVE the sentiment inside your card and I love it even more when you use your own digis!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for J is for Joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and love the sentiment. Thanks for joking with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete