WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 4 February 2016

TEENSY INCHIE ART #2

Hello Peeps - are you looking forward to the weekend ???? !! :-D

Here I am with another INCHIE for the latest Challenge over at EVERY INCHIE MONDAY and the Theme this weeks is "Bulldozer". This would actually be week 5 and I have every intention of doing weeks 1 - 3 so I can keep up my collection. I will post them all together at the end of the year :-D

I decided to do a play on the word so I ended up with a Bulldozer bulldozing the Bull...dozing !!!! hahahaha :-D 





These little suckers are great fun to make but I have yet to come up with a good solution for actually photographing them ! Still working on that :-)

The Bulldozer is a free colouring page from My Colouring Pages site and this was coloured using Promarkers.

Challenges I am entering:



10 comments:

  1. He-he fabulous made me smile great inchie Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tiny and cute! Never made an inchie before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! A creative answer to this week's challenge. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing fun inchie-love it

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the play on words - you got both concepts onto an inch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one, how great to do the play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your sense of humour!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great triple use of the word - I find photographing inchies a real challenge - after 1 1/2 years I'm sill not happy with my methods

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine coloring anything that small. What a hoot! Love your play on words. xxD

    ReplyDelete