WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 9 May 2015

MEGA AMOUNTS OF WORK !!

Hello Peeps,
I thought I would nip in and show you what has been taking up most of my time for the last 3 weeks. !!
I was asked to make some 'props' for the local theatre group and when I got there, they gave me a huuuuuuge list of things.
Well - today I finished, so I can now get back to normal. Here are some pikkies for you :-D 
2 nightmare Helmets


Helmets constructed with wire, plaster and papier mache with heavy lacquer.

1 fish (for hitting someone with !!!)


1 roast Turkey


1 Roast Swan (complete with head !)


1 Two Tier Cake


Expanding foam and cardboard cake, iced and piped with plaster of Paris.


1 giant Meat Leg


All the 'foody' items were constructed with a mixture of chicken wire  and bendable wire, expanding plumbers' foam, papier mache, plaster, newspaper, cardboard, painted and tweaked (sometimes using ALL those ingredients LoL)

and my favourite bit....... 2 very scary nightmare Candlesticks...






So - there you have it,............ huuuuuuuge amounts of work and I say to myself ...."Never again !!!"

Thank you for dropping in...... I am now going to shut myself in a dark room  :-D xxxxxx










16 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow, they all look brilliant, love the night,are helmets and candle sticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how stunning are these fabulous creations Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one multi talented lady! Those props are fabulous! The helmets and the candlesticks are my favorite! That fish looks like it could knock someone out if needed. Great work, my dear friend.
    Oh, and by the way, Happy belated Birthday. I hope it was a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glo - I loved doing the scary makes too. I was well pleased with the result :-) xx

      Delete
  4. Well they certainly went to the right person didn't they!???? These props are amazing and fabulous Ike . . .you should be well proud of your work and I be the company were chuffed to bits with them. Now come out of that darkened room and come play.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are amazing Ike. I hope they appreciated how much work you put into them! They are one lucky theatre company to have you to do their props.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW and WOW WOW WOW, what totally awesome props Ike, pure genius and I have fallen in love with the candelabra :) :) Congratulations treasure, you did a stunning job :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your great comment :-) Yep - I reckon I could go full time on making orders for those little suckers ?!!! :-D xxx

      Delete
  7. Holy fucker-shitter (you can delete this comment due to my HUGE reaction if you need to) THIS IS AMAZING, Outstanding, Miraculous and nothing short of a damn professional artistic miracle!!!! I had NO IDEA you could do this type of thing. OMG Ike....Put this type of stuff in your store to sell - This is incredible!!!! You are so bloody talented and so out of this world multi-facetted in your creativity. Who Knew!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha !!! Wash your mouth out with soap you baaaad girl !!! :-D
      Well - I am not so sure about selling them..... I reckon I would have a full time production job making the candlesticks !!! LoL
      Thanks for your enthusiasm :-D x

      Delete
  8. My goodness woman!!!!!! These are all freaking fantastic. I am so impressed, so very, very, very impressed by your talent. xx

    ReplyDelete