WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 19 February 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN CHALLENGE #41 - WEEK 3


Good morning Peeps,
Here I am with my creation for WEEK 3 OF our latest Challenge over at QUOTH THE RAVEN - #41 FOR THE LOVE OF POE.

Since it was the month of the dreaded Valentine's Day , this Challenge is all about Love. Love for POE, or one of his love poems, or one of the ladies he wrote love stories about... you get the idea. :-D
I have made for you a Tag....


The background card is brown and I inked the edges. Then I stuck on some kitchen paper and spritzed it with Perfect Pearl mists in various colours. It looks great in my hand but not so much in the photos :-(
I then used the remainder from a die cut  - it looked a bit like a Gothic cross and I like to use up my snippets :-D
I used another of the left-overs to stencil through onto white card for the small panel and used my new SARNTANGLES rubber stamps on graduated colour card to hold my raven and POE portrait. I used the love stamp repeatedly across the card until the ink ran out :-)

So, I hope you will come over to QUOTH THE RAVEN and play along with us this month. We have a great Prize for the Winner and you can snag yourself a coooool Winner or TOP 3 Badge :-D

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo . . . COOL! Just shows the lovehearts tangle doesn't have to be too cutesy eh! Well done that woman!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like how you used the Sarntangles here! And what a great idea to use the paper towels - awesome texture! I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately recognized the Sarntangles stamp from your recent post, Ike! You have shown how very flexible they can be! A great tag for this week's QTR challenge. Love that you like to use up bits'n'bobs of leftovers--me, too! Very effective here!

    ReplyDelete