WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

JIGSAW SWAP

Hello Peeps,
Well - I am here with something that should have been done AGES ago... but to tell the truth, I tucked away my jigsaw pieces and then couldn't find them in the bombsite that I call my craft room !!!!  I'll take a slapped wrist now :-)

Anyways - I found them this morning and decorated them up. The idea was that several people were sent different pieces of the same jigsaw, then we decorate them however we like and send them back. I asked for 2 pieces and I got ones that actually fit together, so I went with the same theme over both.

I thought to myself how I enjoy getting mail from my crafting friends all around the world, so that's what I illustrated.
I used some bits of map (it's of Greece and it shows my island in the red circle, an air mail sticker, a little Dove with a tiny envelope (cut on my CraftRobo) and some text done to look like those lettering machine thingies that says "It's such fun to get mail from around the World".


KRISTY will probably kill me for being so late, but at least I finished. The idea was played by 12 people on her FaceBook Page HERE, and we all took 2 pieces each. I reckon it will look wonderful when she gets them all back and puts it together :-D 

Thanks for popping in :-D xx

4 comments:

  1. This is simply jigsaw-tacular! Awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Super Fun Swap - puzzle pieces! Great idea!!
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool idea Love your pieces (to pieces! LOL)! xxD

    ReplyDelete