WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 22 January 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN CHALLENGE #40 - WEEK 3


Hi Peeps,
Here I am with my piece for the WEEK 3 reminder of CHALLENGE #40 QUOTH THE RAVEN - SNOW POE...... to use white with 1 other colour.

I have used 2 of my images from IKEsART for this piece - LENORE and SNOW DEER. The quote is an excerpt from 'Lenore' by Edgar Allan POE and the scroll was made in Photodraw.

I hope you will pop over and have a look and maybe play along with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN - it's all about POE :-D

Challenges I am entering:




7 comments:

  1. A fabulous creation as usual. I love the image. I can't access your shop from my ipad so will endeavour to getthe lap top out and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card love the sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is perfect for the photo inspiration at The House that Stamps Built! Taylor made! Thanks so much for entering in our first photo inspiration challenge. Sure hope you'll join us again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOO COOOOOOL Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenore is so incredibly beautiful, Ike, as is the scenery behind her! You are a true artist on all levels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike, your creation is beautifully done, and so perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us for our first photo inspiration challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the monochromatic colors. Really beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete