WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES # 20 WEEK 2 ... CHRISTMAS IN JUNE

Hello Guys,

I am getting back into the swing of things this end but Mojo is obviously still away on his Hols :-(
Here we are with WEEK 2 of the current Challenge over at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES - #22 CHRISTMAS IN JUNE and there are some super creations made to inspire you by my TEAM B.
You will also find a little FREEBIE to play along with down on the Post for WEEK 1, so why not snag it - or any other IKEsART image and come along and play :-D
See you later
Hugz
IKE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment