WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 27 June 2014

I'M BACK WITH NEW GOODIES :-D

Hi Peeps,
Well, here I am back from sunny UK and had a great time with my DD and her family (other than catching their kiddy stomach bug which took out my first week - yuk !!!)

I got some new goodies that were sent to her house a month ago awaiting my arrival - yoo hoo.... and I also got the chance to meet up with the illustrious BLACK DRAGON..... not enough time and too much to say so I would deffo need more time to chat with her, but at least we got to meet :-D 

So anyways, I was just rushing in as I have something to enter over at Darnell's Blog for her NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff) Challenge #1, so I better get this in quick.







These digital images are from the Spritus Mortis Kit by itKuPiLLi which I purchased ages ago but have never gotten round to using until now.
The ribbon rose I made myself and the lace is vintage stuff I got from eBay recently.
I made this card as a commission item for a friend to send to a Gothic sister :-D It was one hell of a struggle as I seem to have left my creative Mojo back in the UK :-( Hey-ho !!
Hopefully it will return and I can then play constructively with my new schtuff :-D xx


Challenges I am entering:

A Step In The Dark Challenge #4 - Anything Goes/Zombies

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back pleased to hear you had a great time. This card is Stunning!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gothic Girl will be over the moon with this card, Ike! Your ribbon rose and that exquisite lace are the perfect touches!! Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge and posting my button! I appreciate your support! I am sorry you got a bug on your vacay, but glad it was wonderful overall and you got new NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that is why it is raining - you took the sunshine back to Greece! I'm glad you had a good time (apart from tummy bugs), you might have been nearby and I didn't know!

    Great goth card!

    Cazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooooooo there . . . missed ya.

    Good to have you back with something Gothic! Congrats on making a pretty ribbon rose.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello talented lady :-)

    What a great make. I love your layering of different elements. The image of the lady is fantastic!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love this card Ike! It's dark but not too much so - fabby image and flower too!

    Yes indeedy, that was THE Sarn yesterday :) We had a blast and talked non-stop of course. Well, in between mouthfuls of lunch :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, dear Ike!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Greece, go!
    I wish you success for Greece football match!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a beautiful week for a holiday here! Glad you had a lovely time, but not glad you've left your mojo behind. Hopefully it'll turn up again soon, I do like this one though! Dark but pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ike! This is super cool. What a great collage of images! I really dig it. Thanks so much for playing along with A Step in the Dark!

    ReplyDelete