WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

SENDING MOO HUGS !! :-D

Here is a card I made for a male friend and I thought this image was such fun. I think this will work well for a man coz they're not exactly 'into' cards are they ?!!! :-)
The image is called "SENDING MOO HUGS" by SPYDER, and I used it on the inside too with it's sentiment.I made the outside sentiment up myself.
I printed the Moo 6 times in different sizes and then layered them up with foamies.





Challenges I am entering:

LEFT OF CENTRE Challenge #31 - Card For A Male
Paper Crafting Journey - Spots and/or Stripes Challenge 
The Male Room - Give Us A Giggle Challenge
Little Red Wagon #236 - Seeing Spots


19 comments:

  1. Brilliant great card for a male Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Udderly brilliant! Smirk! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee. Clever girl! I'll have to use that some time. I'm always a sucker for play on words. Love how you built them all up. Fabulous inside as well! Have a great weekend my friend.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!! This card is A-moo-zing!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is fab - completely moovellous! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us for our birthday celebrations at CRAFT Challenge, don't forget to hop and be in with a chance of winning many more prizes. Lovely creation.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous-- I love your herd of cows-- great idea to use the image multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee...sooo cute! i love those outstretched arms just ready for a very squishable hug too! those eyes on the digi are so funny and putting them together like that, omg, it just makes it all that more adorable! hey...i never noticed this before, there is a little cat with blinking eyes down on my left looking at me!!!! xoxsamaraxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha too funny...i totally forgot that i was writing on behalf of Left of Centre - this little cat freaked me out!!! Thanks for entering and your very cute title on the entry. xoxsamaraxox DT LOC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha !!! It's a Mind Wiping cat - stare at it too long and it wipes your brain :-D LoL !!!

      Delete
  10. your card made me smile and giggle too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank you for joining us at our birthday blog hop. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure made me smile with your herd of moos! Thanks for playing along with the current challenge at The Male Room

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! Just love your cows! Thank you for joining us in The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. great project and thanks for joining us with our brithday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I do love a card with humour. Great project. Thanks for joining in the fun at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  17. see, I disappear for a few days....weeks, and then I miss one!! Simply mooverous!! I'll have to draw you something of your choice as a 'prize' !! coz you know I'm gonna have to borrow it!
    ((LYN))

    ReplyDelete