WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 13 April 2014

HAPPY PASSOVER

Hello Peeps,

Well - I shall be out tomorrow evening at the start of Passover, so I will post this now.
Happy PASSOVER to all my buddies that celebrate it :-D xxxxxxxx






Image used - "Remember" by BUGABOO STAMPS



5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha . . . another cracking good card Ike. Happy Passover to you Honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sentiment Happy Passover xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha oh Ike this is great, such a fun sentiment and him having his dinner all down his top is hilarious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Passover to you, dear Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny and creative! Wow!!! Happy Passover to you Ike! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete