WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 17 April 2014

ANOTHER CARD COMMISH :-D

Hello Peeps.. you know I thought today was Wednesday - having taken a photo of my desk for WOYWW but, of course, I am too late LoL !!
Anyhoo - here are two of my latest concoctions - a card commission from a friend for her Greek Hubby's birthday. As you can see he is an Olympiacos fan :-D



I decoupaged the shirt for 3D pop and the images are from the football site.
This one is for her Girls to give to him.



This one - she wanted lovey, dovey (which I don't do particularly well... wot ?!! No creepy gore I said ?!.... No, she says. Hearts and stuff !) so I went with this coz it's for a man as well so he don't want flowers and this looks sort of masculine.
I used my cutting machine to do the butterflies and then stamped over them with a cling stamp saying "Loving Birthday Wishes". The other stamp I used for the heart. Edges inked with TH Distress Ink 'Tea Dye'. Background hearts paper and scrap of torn corrugated card from 'bits' box.

Now - I have a problem....... I took inspiration for this from a FABULOUS creation I saw in Blogland, but unfortunately, I didn't write down who did it. !!  If anyone knows or if this is yours - please tell me so I can put a proper credit.
Here's the original..

AHA !! I found it.... it was by Pete Hughes from the Sizzix DT 


Challenges I am entering:

Frilly & Funkie Challenge - Flights of Fancy
Paper Pretties PWC306 - Masculine Card
Word Art Wednesday #128 - Anything Goes
Cards und More #104 - No Flowers



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of creations gorgeous butterflies Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cards and More Challengeblog.
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flight of the butterflies is quite a beauty. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOO love this, I just might have to case your idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us. Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card you made. And thank you for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
    Lovely Greetings Sandra GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ike, great cards you created, the one with the butterflies is my personal favourite. Great idea and lovely done.

    We are very happy that you take part at the Cards und More Challenge. To participate in the draw of the prize and the Top 3, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you have joined more than 5 challenges simultaneously and cannot take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. We would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice work. Love the brightness of the first and the delicateness of the second. Cool idea to stamp a heartfelt statement onto the butterflies to give them some texture.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete