WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

INKY FROGGIES

Hello again today,
Well I have been getting my fingers inky (if not my froggies LoL) making a little something for the March Challenge over at INKY FROGGIES FaceBook Group.
The theme is 'Recycle Something' and I just love changing things and making something cool out of stuff people would throw away.
My friend smokes this particular brand of cigarettes which come in really cool little boxes about 3" square and she saves them for me. I have made loads of little gift boxes with them in the past, and this is what I've done this time. I spray them with scent so that they don't smell of tobacco and then paint and cover them with pretty papers.
Here's my one for today....


Here's the box...

After transformation.....


and the inside...


I've made and sold lots of these here in Greece as the locals always like their presents gift wrapped and these are great for all sorts of little gifties :-D

I have used my 'Language of Friendship' rubber stamp set from STAMPIN' UP and printed the pieces out using blue/green Whispers ink. I then used Marvy Brush Markers and a water pen to colour the bird.

I am sending this to a new Blogger friend as a surprise :-D

Thanks for stopping by... see you later xxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:





2 comments:

  1. Wow - Ike . . . this is just SOOO lovely. Best use of that lovely SU set I've seen. Who doesn't love a pretty miniature box?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea. Love that the box opens that way. Here in the states only opens at the top of a rectangular box. Great papers and such a fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete