WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

MIXED MEDIA UNIVERSITY - MY 1st VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello Peeps,
Well here I am introducing my 1st Video Tutorial as part of the new MMU Design Team over at the SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM - MIXED MEDIA UNIVERSITY

 photo MMU_zpsaba80b4d.jpg

 I must say I am extremely nervous..... it appears that the Vid loaded OK into the system and I am hoping it will play OK.  I am only using a tiny WebCam at the moment so the shot is very small but it seems to work fine. I shall be looking into investing into a video camera I think so I can get shots further away for other stuff I want to make - coz it won't fit in that tiny space I am using now !!! hahaha :-D

My first offering is CLASS 7  - FUSSING CUT LAYERING AND FEATHERING.
In this vid I cut and layer up a 10 layer Raven :-D

Anyhoo - I would be honoured if you have time to pop over and see what we are doing at MMU - this is a brand new Mixed Media section and there are many ideas and tips for you to look at. Some video TuTs and some picture Tuts :-D Hope to see you there :-D

Byeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait 'til I'm done with DT obligations so I can take time and watch the vid! your work is stunning. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my 10 layers... that's a whole lot of layers!!! I'm off to watch ;o) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete