WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

TAGS ARE COOL :-)

Hello Peeps,
I found a new Challenge Blog that is especially for TAGS.......... it's called TAG ALONG. I just missed out on their Bird Challenge coz I didn't finish my tag in time, but this time the Theme is 'Polka Dots' and since we're creeping towards Halloween, I decided to put that on there too.
The Crow and elements are from Anni Arts. I printed him 3 times so the crwo + tag and crow alone are 3D, popped up on foamies.
The ribbon is from my stash, a couple of die cuts swirls and some tickets I got in a Swap over at Your Paper Pantry last year.  The gorgeous clay roses were sent to me by my friend KRISTY. :-)   Voila !!



Challenges I am entering:

Tag Along #3 - Polka Dots

15 comments:

  1. Ilove autumn colours they are so warm. Brilliant tag Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tag!!! Thanks for the heads up about this new challenge! I'll go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. N1!
    Good luck!
    And Yes - Thanks for the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun autumn tag design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that epitomises autumn, lots of yummy colours and so many great elements to look at without the tag looking too busy. We love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fabulous tag Ike - like I'd expect anything different? Thanks for the info on the new challenge
    hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag certainly *is* cool. Love the clay roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful tag and I love the ticket.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool tag. Those little roses are really neat too. Yeah I'm caught up again! Have a great weekend my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful tag, Ike. A little bird told me about your new challenge blog - oh okay it was a dragon! Good luck with that and I hope it its a big success but with your lovely images I am sure it will be. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant. i LOVE halloween! thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Thanks for using my Anni Arts crow for your lovely tag and for providing the link. Much appreciated! BTW my printable crafts (and the crows) have moved to their own site on Anni Arts Crafts, but the home page of my Anni Arts site has a clear link to the new site too if anyone wants to follow the crows.
    Regards
    Anni

    ReplyDelete