WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

PATH OF POSITIVITY #5

Cripes and crikey - I completely forgot to put up my card for the PATH OF POSITIVITY CHALLENGE #5. The theme this time is  'OPTIMISM'. Now I've always classed myself as a pretty optimistic - glass half full - sort of person, but sometimes things really test you don't they ???!!
Anyhoo - I better get this up quick so you can see it :-)



I have used 'Chicks First Flight' from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS and coloured him with Copics.
I can't find the details now for the set of papers or the sketch I used to complete the card :-(  Flowers are from my stash. The Sentiment is from LISA at DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES.



5 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful card. Just adore the use of the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my heavens, this is a delight, Ike!! I am karacking up over that chickie with the balloon tied around the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike this is just adorable and your little package will be sent to you today ... the donkey will have a green envelope with your name on it :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting it Ike. I love this card of yours. All those flags or pennants or whatever you call 'em look wonderful with their stitching and skewedness (yeah, probably not a word). Chick looks awesome too as does the way you set up the quote. Thanks for being part of my amazing team!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete