WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

THEY FINALLY ARRIVED !!

Aha !!! My tickets have finally arrived in the USA for the June ARTSY FARTSY TICKET SWAP over at YOUR PAPER PANTRY........... 'Donkey Mail' must have been swatting them off his butt coz they took ages to get there :-(
This Swap is hosted monthly by the lovely LINDA of Scrapcat Cards by Linda :-D She does a great job of Hosting and Co-ordinating this fun Swap, so this month I sent her some extra goodies.
Without further ado... here are the tickets I made....hand cut 6cm x 3cm. 


Click on Pics to enlarge.





Sorry about the slight glare but I'd already packaged them up before I remembered the photos :-(
I am looking forward to my 'swap' tickets arriving from the US. Probably take the Donkey just as long to get back here :-(

Images I used:

MeinlilaPark - Ladybug Paper + Bug, Spider Paper
Cute As A Bug - Bee 1  with  Bettsy's Blossoms Stamp from Stampin' Up 
Rhoda Design - Heart B + RTonyBee 1
Pixels & Co - Honeycomb Paper for backgrounds
Mosquito Clipart from Web.



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea Ike. I just love all the wonderful detail on these small ticket surfaces.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody donkey . . . getting slower and slower - do you think it's the heat? xxx Great tickets by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. These are incredible! I HATE spiders, they give me the heebie jeebies, but even I have to admit yours are rather clever and cute. Love all the puns. Great packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh wow I have never made tickets!!! This is so fun and creative. Love them.

    ReplyDelete