WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 9 March 2013

WOT ARE TWINCHIES ?!!!

Hello again Peeps,
I have heard lots about Twinchies, and other weird thingies but wasn't sure what they were until I went over to Sarn's Blog today.... STAMPING FOR PLEASURE.. where she had made one for a Challenge.  It was like a "Derrrrr !!!" moment when I realised it mean - 'Two Inch' creations !!!!
I thought I would give it a go and also break out one of my new Stampin' Up sets.... 'Betsy's Blossoms'.
Well, Sarn is always an inspiration to me when I am in 'Cutesy/Normal Mode' LoL...  so I produced this..............


Click on pic (or get your magnifier out) to enlarge !!! LoL...




I coloured up my flower stamp with Marvy Brush Markers and stamped directly onto my card. Then I did the same with the leaves and cut them out. They were then given a hint of Stickles and layered on there with foam pads to make them pop out. The little bee is from 'Cute as a Bug' digi set from Carley's Digi Scraps, and it was a free kit that she gave away daily all through February :-D
Then I wrote my little sentiment with a fine tip pen. :-)

This is my first 'Twinchie' and I'm not sure that these things wouldn't make you got blind if you did too many hahahaha. Anyhoo - I dedicate this one to Sarn - a source of inspiration :-D xxx


Challenges I am entering;

Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge #3 - Flowers
CMC Challenge Group - Anything Goes (with Bugs)



11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ike! love the colours so bright its brilliant huggles hun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, okay . . . I'm blushing now! Thanks for the mention! Glad you made a little Twinchie - it's CUTE and, er, gotta say it . . bee-utiful!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a great Twinchie, thank you for joining in this month, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous twinchie, love the bee and hand drawn words.

    Sylvx
    Show Us Your Twinchies DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I've been meaning to give one of these a try too. Love the brightly colored flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is the first time I ever heard of twinchies! Oh my God you are funny (magnififying glass, you kill me!! hahahahaha!!) Your twinchie is fablous and that flowers stamp is gorgeous!! The little bee certainly puts this project high on the cutzie scale.. awesome job Ike and thanks for the laughs. Rock on!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. You sure did fit a lot on 2 inches. Love the sparkle that you added. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant twinchie--love the vibrant colours

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your twinchie, the bright flower and the bee!! It's great fun seeing how much detail you can get in a small space! Next you want to join an Inchie Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, very bright and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Fab twinchie, love the bright colours. xx

    ReplyDelete