WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2013

BIT BY THE BUG TUESDAY

Hello Tuesday Peeps,
In a little break away from the Dark schtuff, I want to tell you about Bit By The Bug Tuesday.
                                         Creative Bug
Naomi from CREATIVE BUG ON THE LOOSE has a couple of Freebies for you. She asked me if I would colour up 'Maximus MacBunny' for her so I whipped up a twisted easel card. He was 'paper pieced' digitally and then printed several times to layer him up. I added a little diamond glaze to his specs too :-)




Now Maximus is the partner of 'Bellina MacBunny' who I won in a contest last week. I think if Naomi's not careful, she will be over run with little Bunnies :-D   LoL

The other little Freebie is called 'Angelina Flowertina' , and there's a lovely demo card for her made by Jo Ann  - so pop over HERE to snag yourself some cuties :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Simply Create Too #33 - Easter/Bunnies


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant twisted easel and cute bunny. Congrats on winning Bellina MacBunny last week too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh wow this is truly fabulous!!! Just love how you have printed and layered up the image. Love the twisted easel... I have to try that out but I'm intimidated... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!This is AMAZING!!!Stunning!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is too fab, Ike. Those layers are amazing and he is way cool! That looks like real, strokeable fur! Great twisted easel card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha, you are so funny and you wouldn't believe that there is already a little bunny on the way..oh yes next Tuesday I will be introducing him to the world... thank you for promoting me sweetie!!! You certainly did whip up that card, it is so nice you had my back and hopefully I can return the favor some day! You know already how much I love this card!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Bunny card Ike! So not what I was expecting to see when your blog was loading up on my screen!! Tee Hee!
    Thanks for your kind comments on my garter.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete