WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

HAPPY MAIL

Happy Saturday Everyone,
I hope you are all getting ready to enjoy a crafting weekend :-)
This week I received some happy mail - a parcel from a friend of mine BORQNA from Bulgaria. She sent me a calendar with some awesome photos of Bulgaria and she made me a fantastic card using one of my freebie images... a Snowman.
It's just perfect in the cool blues of winter. Here he is..

I have put her Blog addy on there for you. Borqna lives in Sofia and she puts some gorgeous photographs on her blog, she makes projects and also writes some great articles, so I hope you can pop over there for a browse when you're having coffee. Don't worry, it's all translated for you too, so you'll be able to read what she's saying :-)

Thanks again Borqna - hugs and I hope you are surviving in the snow !!!!    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. How cool and great flattery! Awesome card. I'm glad you showed it to us.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I only now - a year later see that!
    Thank you very much, dear Ike!
    Ladies - thanks to your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete