WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS CHALLENGE - DRAGON TALES

Happy Monday Peeps,
Welcome to this week's Challenge over at SMUDGY ANTICS.... DRAGON TALES.
Now, we all had some awesome NEW Smeared Ink dragon images to play with this week. They are part of the new releases coming out shortly. 
I chose SKULL KEEPER.  Click on pic to enlarge. 


I coloured him with water colours, PSE9 and Copics and I have set him on a picture of a cave, courtesy of the Web. I added some yummy lace down the side that I got from my local store the other day. She has a haberdashery that is like Aladdin's Cave and has some awesome stuff :-) This is a 5" x 5" page (I shall move the lace when I make the page fixings and then put it back)  and I am going to make a little book including it, but I'm not sure what else is going to go with him yet.... maybe some more Smeared Ink dragons eh ?!!
I hope you will pop over to SMUDGY ANTICS and see what my DT chummies have for your delight, and play along with us this week. :-D xxx

1 comment:

  1. WoAh this is awesome the snake skin is co cool fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete