WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

QUOTH THE RAVEN..... QUEST 11

Hi Everyone,
I have managed to get on my Bloggie and actually post something.... hu - bloody-rrah !!!!
I am making this short and sweet in case it cuts me off again.... Over on QUOTH THE RAVEN this week, our challenge to you is to create something/anything you like using the poem "A Dream Within A Dream" by Edgar Allan POE..... of course... for your inspiration.  Here 'tis - or click HERE to read it.....

Now - surely that's not too scary for you ?????
My piece this week is totally digital and I'm so glad I got to participate this week. :-D




I hope you will come over and join us... you've got a whole Month to play this time AND you just have to see the lovely creations my QTR Sistahs have made to show you :-) 


Recipe:
Background courtesy of ryanstfu
Poe/Raven/Hand digis My Own 
Hour Glass 'It's About Time' from Smeared Ink

Challenges I am entering:


Sweet & Sassy SNSDC61 - Beach & Sand

5 comments:

  1. Ike this is so beautiful, fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is FAB!!! I so wish I could do digi. You have captured the poem perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - SUPERB! Very arty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really unique! The images superimposed over the beach scene is a neat idea. Thanks for playing in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete