WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 22 June 2012

3,2,1 WITH DELICIOUS DOODLES

Hello Everyone - I hope this has come up OK on Autopost coz I shall be away in Rhodes at a rock concert when this Challenge is due. !!
This time at DELICIOUS DOODLES the Challenge is 1,2,3......... That's pretty simple eh? Use, 1, 2 and 3 of something on the same project.
I have used 2 DELICIOUS DOODLE images on my card.... AUTUMN/FALL Paper and BUTTERFLY BLISS. The paper comes as a pre-coloured image which is cool and I coloured the main image digitally.
I made a stick pin butterfly. I coloured the pearls on the top with Copics and added some glitter glue to the butterfly - that's my 1 and I have 3 buttons.



I hope you will come over and play with us this time and see the stunning creations my DT sistahs have produced for you. It really is a treat :-D 

Challenges I am entering: 

9 comments:

  1. Very bright and vibrant hun! Awesome stuff. Who are you seeing at the concert, anyone good?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking colouring Ike I love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely! You are such a PRO! xxlisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO good to see you back and creating Ike. Love the colours here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE how you coloured her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW hon! Gorgeous coloring! I'm so jealous you're off to a concert. Hope you have a fab time. so happy to see you crafting. Been missing ya! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS.
    How did the rock concert go? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, very beautiful! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete