WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

QUOTH THE RAVEN - QUEST 8

Hello Peeps,
We are now at Quest 8 over on QUOTH THE RAVEN, and this one is THE PIT & THE PENDULUM.
Firstly, many Congrats to NANCY, who was the winner of Quest 7 and to our Top 3 - Colleen, Croms and Jacki (in no specific order).


My fellow Minions have made some awesome creations to inspire you, so please pop over and have a look and join in.
I have been unable to craft anything again this week as I am still healing !! :-( Maybe another month at this rate :-(
The Prize this Quest is 2 sheets of your choice of beautiful collage images from MOONLIGHT JOURNEY


They have some truly awesome images in there, so come on and play along.... you gotta be in it to win it !!! :-D xxxx

4 comments:

  1. hello :),
    Didn't know where else to contact you from. Thanks so much for entering your awesome hand creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. Just letting you know that you are one of the featured artists, pop on over to collect your badge whenever you are ready. It was an awesome creation that shocked a few I am sure :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopeful that one day I will find time to play!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo wanna start playing along. DH gave me the HUGE unabridged copy of all of Poe's works and we just saw The Raven on Wednesday. Oh hon, you'll still be out THAT LONG? Eiyiyi! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! She is cute. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete