WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 12 January 2012

QUOTH THE RAVEN...1ST CHALLENGE

Hello POE Peeps,
Welcome and here we are with our first Challenge at QUOTH THE RAVEN... which, of course, had to be 'Ravens' didn't it.???
Your task it to make a project, card, scrap page, altered item... anything you like really, but it has to have something to do with Ravens. Simples eh???!! You have 2 weeks to complete your first Task for The Master, so plenty of time to get inspired.

Here is my demonstration piece for you and I may slip in another mid-way through the Challenge. :-D It was really difficult to photograph this as it is a mobile and all the pieces kept twiddling round in the breeze. !!! Anyways, this one got both the words showing front but all my Ravens jolly well did their own thing !! Some of them are supposed to be facing the other way... doh !  Complete nightmare I tell you !


D'ya like my very posh lace background ??? Found it in my material box... cool eh??

Now, in case you hadn't noticed, Mr Linky chose No.26 (now you gotta go back and see who it is LoL)  as the Winner of the Candy - CONGRATS to you :-D

So... fly my little Poe Peeps and create us The Master something raveny :-D
The prize for this Challenge will be the "QUOTH THE RAVEN" Digi set from Smeared Ink and even I don't have that one !! :-)
Speak later  xxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Ike this is one of the best mobiles I have seen in yonks. love it Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You are about to get a high compliment- if I owned it I would hang it in my craft room for inspiration. Well done! I also agree mobiles are difficult to photograph because they do move around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Awesome Job! I love your Raven Mobile! As told the other ladies... I am very proud of you for doing something that you love! I am working on some idea's for my Poe project... as I MUST PLEASE THE MASTER! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING!!! I do hope you hang it somewhere it can be seen by everyone who visits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's realy awsoem Ike I love all the rave images you used, great job as ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just so creative Ike.... i knew you'd do something wonderful for our 1st challenge and you sure as hell did. My hats off to you... my wicked macabre Poe loving friend. love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous piece, Ike! Super Duper fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Ravens are awesome..very artistic you should send this off to be published i love it.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete