WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

"OH, THE HORROR" CHALLENGE AT SMEARED & SMUDGED

Happy Sunday everyone,
Today I have made an entry for the 'Oh, The Horror'  inspiration Challenge over at Smeared & Smudged. The Theme is a Film and this time it is GREMLINS. :-D              
 See - not so horror-ible after all (I saw you cringeing !!!)
I wanted to enter this one 'cos I really, REALLY, absolutely NEED the digi they are giving away if you enter the Challenges. :-D
There is also a Sketch Challenge for cards and scrapbooking, A Junk Funk Challenge, where you use old stuff.... this time it's rubber bands (so that let's me out !!!) a GDT Challenge and Rock n Rolla, which is a Challenge inspired by a song. This time it's Bjork. So there's no excuse - something for everyone there. Why not whizz over and join in :-D :-D

So,....... I drew myself a little Gremlin and coloured him digitally. Then I used 'Shrooms' from my new set I just bought from Smeared Ink called "Killer Bo Peep". It is really funny .... honestly.. I know it doesn't sound it, but it is, and she is real cute :-D    I coloured everything digitally and then it against an ItKuPiLli background that I messed with just a tad !! :-)


He's legging it out of the rain, but it looks like it's too late to me  ....bwaahahahahaha !!

I am going to pop him in the following Challenges:
OSAAT - Challenge 93... Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges 139 - Anything BUT Christmas
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Anything BUT a  Christmas card
The Crafty Pad - Anything BUT Christmas

10 comments:

  1. OMG- It really looks like a Gremlin form the movie! I even like the killer mushrooms and the rainstorm is amazing. You have knocked it out iof the park again, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love watching the gremlins, just untill the teeth showed,lol, then i got scared........hehehehhe
    This is stunning, love the story!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real fun image on a great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, super cute card Ike..thanks for playing with us at OSAAT. Happy Holidays!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Gremlins Ike !! Fab card and thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ike fabulous card, Gremlins look so cute at the start..lol
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

    Debbie
    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little critters and the mushrooms are a fab touch. Hxx

    ReplyDelete