WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

BLING

Hello,
Today I made a creation for the 'BLING' Challenge over at Paper Creations Ink. Sara has got a fabulous sponsor this time - MIRANDA VAN DEN BOSCH - and she has drawn some awesome fairies which are the prize for this Challenge AND I just HAVE to win one :-D They are gorgeous. I have been lucky enough to be chosen as GDT at Paper Creations Ink for January 2012 and am very excited about that. :-D
So, I got out one of my Mandala stamps for this tree decoration. I stamped it 7 times and cut out the pieces. Then I spent a couple of days finely putting glue in all the right bits and adding glitter. I am now covered in the stuff and it's everywhere. LoL Great effect though, even if it is a lot of work. I was thinking I might make another one to stick on the back of this, so if it swivels on the tree it'll look the same both sides......... but maybe not. Got loads of other stuff to do :-) I really tried to get good photos of this but it's soooo hard with all the glitter and I can't really get it in it's true glory. :-( Here it is anyhow ....





Challenges I am entering:
Paper Creations Ink - Bling It Up
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes PLUS Glitter
Make My Monday - Seasonal PLUS Glitter
Dream Valley Challenges No.21 - Sparkle

15 comments:

  1. Hello Ike, this is so eye catching. The depth of colour and sparkle is justfabulous. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday Glitter challenge. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness... Ike this is so awesome!!! I love it! I can see how much work it is; but Wow it looks awesome!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bling-bling-blingity-bling! Amazing. Thank you for sharing your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. It has tempted me to get out my mandala stamps. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous. Such a lot of work, but really worth it.
    Thanks so much for joining MMM this week for our Glitter Challenge.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ike, wow your tree decoration is absolutely stunning. LOVE it, all the glitter makes it looks gorgeous
    Glad to read that you like my images :-)
    thanks for joining our challenge with this beautiful ornament
    hugs
    Miranda
    PCI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ike,

    Love all the bling,gorgeous ornament! I need shades...lol thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creations Too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It literally took my breath away!!! GORGEOUS work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must have taken ages to cut out each of the layers for your gorgeous glittery tree decoration Ike - but SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors, great mandela, lovely sparkle, and congrats!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous - great colours too. Thanks for joining us this week at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a fab looking ornament. ... and all that shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful tree decoration Ike and love the pretty shape.
    Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one beautiful decoration!!! I love it and all the work you put into it. We hope to see more of your work here at PCI. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete