WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 17 December 2011

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ... DAY 9

Good Sabbath Everybody and welcome to DAY 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Smeared & Smudged. Today is another Smeared Ink day so for my creation I have used the scene called 'Skeleton King' from the As Death set and teamed it with 'Femdom Dominatrix' but substituted her head with 'Watchful Eye', so there's a right trio for you. I added some little Chrimbo hats to the skellies 'cos they are at a party :-D


I hope you will pop along and see the awesome creations from my fellow JOLLY BLOGGERS. The hop list is on the right here------------------>>>>

Challenges I am entering:
CES Challenges  Challenge 66 - Party, Party, Party

9 comments:

  1. Holy Hell! This is bloody brilliant! You, Ike, are awesome beyond words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike I love this it is fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike you beat me to it, was planning to do something simelar to this image LOL, Love what you did its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow weee that is adorable. love the lil skellie's hats. great idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO Ike this is just fantastic from watchful eye's body to all the little santa hats. Love it. Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - fantastic! Thanks for joining us at CES, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete