WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.......DAY 25

Gosh - we are rattling along through October aren't we ? It will all soon be over :-(   If you have been following the Wicked Bloggers throughout this Smeared & Smudged extravaganza, I am sure you have been awestruck at the amazing projects that have been produced... I know I have. If you need the list it is here -------------------------------------------------->>>
Todays project is a take-off of a TV cookery programme with Nigella Lawson... don't know if any of you have seen it, but I have used a Sassy Studio image (she actually comes in a frame but I cut it off)which I think looks a bit like her and so this is what I came up with      :-) ...



Her 'cooking ingredients' are from the Gross Anatomy set from Smeared Ink and I have coloured them with Copics. The  witch image was coloured digitally and I placed her on a generic kitchen background photo from the web.

10 comments:

  1. Remind me not to eat your house anytime soon! LOL!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...HOW many times were you dropped on your head? LOL You have a sick and twisted mind ...and I LOVE IT!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Ike!! (I think the witch is from Sassy Studio Designs?) I love how created this and well, I don't think I want to come over for dinner anytime soon!!! LMAO!!! I am glad to see you have come back to a bit of gore... I was beginning to wonder!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike,
    This is great, LOL! Love how your little twisted mind thinks LOL! Great job! Creepy, and all that but great!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a deliciously gruesome offering for today! My giggles come with a bit of embarassment that I could think this gory scene funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO, this is so amazingly awesome! Love the scene you've set up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, IKE! this is frickin' AMAZING! LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO LOVE how your mind works!!! FAB card :)

    ReplyDelete