WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

This is my second entry to the CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE....."cdacpc2" Sept 1st- Sept 14th  "Back to School" Theme.
This time I have used the image donated by Tortaglialla. I have coloured her digitally and also 'paper pieced' her frock in leopard print to go with her little safari boots. I have made her into a real cool chick Geography teacher !!  Isn't she just a cutie ?? I think she is subliminally inspired a little by my Geo teacher at school.... many, many years ago... Miss DeSilva, who came to school wearing the most beautiful saris and we had never seen anyone like her. She was very exotic.   :-) 
My sentiment reads "Education... Passport to adventure".     :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great project! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE Tammy DT Member

    Adorable card thanks for joining us this month for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete