WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2011

GOTHIC BABY

Ooooh .... Me again today Folks,

I am entering this little piece for the 'Gothic Newborn' Challenge over at Smudgy Antics - of which, I'm sure you all know by now, I am a Design Team Member. Group A are showcasing their creations on this week's Challenge, which means I get to enter... WOOT !!
Now, I have used my 'Castle Room' digi (available in Shop) as a home for my baby - not exactly newborn, but kinda cute nonetheless :-)
The babe is from  Stamp Fairy and I have coloured it sort of zombie green. I paper pieced the little romper suit using a paper from Jennifer Vouyakas-Smith. I have also cut out the babe 3 times and layered it to make it 3D. Ghostly screaming mother in the background is from Mountain Goat Designs.
I have one of the excellent bats from Smeared Ink up in the corner there, and he is from the 'Little Bit Batty' set. Oh, and Smeared Ink have had a glorious facelift to the site which you MUST go and see....... the whole experience is tons better and the shopping is sooooo much easier LoL
Anyways, here it is ........
All together now.....Aaaawwwwwww !!  :-)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ile
    Love your Gothic Newborn you asked about my doll house it is 1/12th scale
    Take care
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! That little Babe is perfect and I love the romper!! You're so creative! Great job!

    :)tOri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike.... you always amaze and inspire me.... i hope we have a long association...stalking each other!
    Brilliant work...i wish i could do digi art.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete