WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 15 August 2011

DEAD DIVAS

Hello Creepy Peeps,

Here is my first creation as a member of the Smeared Ink Design Team - woot woot :-D

I have used images from the Mad Science set and added some pikkies of dead Divas in the glass bottles. :-) I've got Marilyn Munro, Bette Davis and Judy Garland and in the other one.... in case you hadn't noticed...... it's someone we all know and don't necessarily love, and it begins with 'T'...... snort !!!  I think Judy seems pretty distressed about that by the looks of her.   hahahaha 

Now if you fancy a little entry to this Challenge, then whizz over to Smudgy Antics and fill your creepy little booties :-D   You must use AT LEAST 1 Smeared Ink image on your project. You are allowed to use anything else that you like. Your project can be anything (card, scrapbook page, altered or 3D item, etc) as long as it is handmade and stamped somewhere with either a rubber or digital stamp. If you are an all Digi person, you can even enter totally digital projects.... how cool is that ????   
 
I didn't do that this time. I have cut out and 3D'd the crazy prof. and his glass vials, and stuck them on an old picture I found of an ancient laboratory, and a bit of a coool writing desk to sit him behind. I coloured him in my graphics programme and gave him some bloodshot eyes for added crazyness !!   I did add the Divas in my graphics programme too,  'cos I wanted to make them semi-see-through 'cos they are supposed to be inside the glass. :-)



So GO..... create, my Lovlies.... be freeeeee and let your wickedness prevail  !!!!   :-D

3 comments:

  1. This is great! You're so wickedly creative.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is so great, this is so creative, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great piece - really clever - love the "divas" in the bottles!!!

    ReplyDelete