WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

THE TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS OF ERIC - Part 2

Well, hello Faithful Peeps,
Do you remember Eric the Zombie (if not he can be found if you look back on here to 13th April)
Anyways, I just got a flash today for a little something for The T&T of Eric Part 2 and I have decided to enter it as my first offering to Haunted Design House - HDH099 "Out, Out Damn Spot !".
My really, proper entry is not dry yet....... ho hum... hurry up....... so I played with this little distraction whilst I wait for it. :-) Both digis are drawn and coloured by me :-)



I am entering Eric for the CES Humour Challenge..... snort :-D

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I really like these kinds of cards with the witty and unassuming punchline. Fabulous work!
    Thank you for joing us at HDH this week. Can't wait to see what else you have planned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe crazy but funny and great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously , you really liked this challenge! This is a crack up! thanks for playing along! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! lol!
    He is proper creepy, but I love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever match up of sentiment and image! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete