WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 29 July 2011

FRIDAY FREEBIE 12

Hello Peeps,
I am working like mad on loads of ideas you all gave me last week, doing a few different scenes.
I will put this for you this week.... it looks a little jerky on here but prints out really nicely. I haven't had time to do a coloured one. 
Next week may be something new - like a whole sheet of bits for do-it-yourself scene kit :-D
Have a great day. xx

IMAGE SAILED OFF TO THE SHOP

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I would love to be able to ride down the rivers in the UK on a boat like this one. What a glorious way to spend the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you suzy, this is so awesome...ideas are ticking...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, now I've got my behind in gear and I'm following you, I get to know about the freebies :D This is wonderful, but what I really want to know is, how is your skeleton art coming along? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Great sketch - I doubt if my less than lerfect colouring skills will do it justice but I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, looks so idilic, love it!!
    What about a treehouse with fairies, maybe.......:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for sharing this lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your neat digi.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this scene. I hope that I can color it so that it does it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous!!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image - PERFECT for a card for my sister who lives on a narrowboat! Thanks SO much.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo thank you super scene ... would love to go on a narrow boat ... happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You so much! What a great scene- and it looks like it would be really a nice experience too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is fantastic. This will make a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous! This would be great for a masculine card, or even for someone that needs a little get away. I want to be in this scene!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the scene. This is as close as I get to riding boats, I get seasick. :) However, I like having boats in my stash of digis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. This will be interesting to work with.

    ReplyDelete