WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

SSDS RECIPE CHALLENGE

Hello again everyone,
Well, this week has really gone fast and here we are again for the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge. This week we have a RECIPE - 3 pattern papers, 3 flowers, 3 sparklies and 1 ribbon. You can add anything else you want but it MUST contain those things. Why not join us for a bit of fun this week. See you there xx


Here is my creation;


I used blue embossed backing paper, and the floral/green one from my stash. I've had these for ages so I don't know where they came from - sorry.
The other blue floral one is from the Forget Me Not range by Daisy Doodles.
I punched a series of holes and threaded my blue ribbon through and tied a bow in the centre.
My flowers were made from blue paper using my Nellie Snellen punch/emboss with a small white flower in the centre (from Taiwan). I also added 3 blue sparklies from my stash. I'm rather pleased with the finished card.

1 comment: