WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

BETTY


This little lady is called Button Betty and she is from Kelley Kids Digi Stamps by Bonna Kelley.
The sentiment is from Rainbow Echo Designs, which I placed on a tag made in my graphics programme..
I coloured Betty in my graphics programme too , and then decoupaged her in 3 layers and placed her on dusky pink card. I used a Fiskars cut + emboss edger to make 2 broderie anglaise style strips which were layered over pink daisy paper from a free paper pack with Cardmaker's magazine, then added pink ribbon.

I am entering her for Sentimental Sundays Challenge 42 - Red, Pink and White.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the sentiment. thanks so much for playing with us at SS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cool creation! Beautiful use of the challenge colours ;) Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays ;D

    ReplyDelete