WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

BABY BOY

I made this card with basic white card stock folded to make15x15 cm square card, Twisted Easel design. The panel was embossed using Pergamano multigrid No.2 and then dusted with baby blue chalk. The main image is    "Oscar "- a digistamp from Stamp Fairy. I coloured his scarf and the snowbear with palest blue. He was then mounted on pale blue card and placed on the main card over a thin blue ribbon. The inside of the card was covered with the palest baby blue paper, which I created in my graphics programme.
The name panel is cut with my CraftRobo.

I am entering him for "Basically white with a touch of colour" Challenge at Stamp Fairy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable and so very sweet for a new baby! Thanks for joining us this week in our Bascially white challenge, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh super cute!! love all your white! brilliant card! thanks for playing The Stamp Fairy Challenge! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is very cool! I have never seen a 'twisted easel' card, so this is a new one for me and I love it!!!

    I also think it's an adorable Baby Boy card and is perfect for this week's challenge at StampFairy!!

    Thank you so much for joining the fun and sharing your awesome new card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah its too cute, just love the shape. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooohhhh - this is so pretty! Love the touch of color! Thanks so much for playing with us at StampFairy Challenge.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet! Thanks for playing at Stamp Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I love the look the blue chalk added to the embossing. Great touch! Thanks for joining us in the StampFairy challenge!
    Sharon, SF-DT

    ReplyDelete